Community

Is there an active player base?
ANARCHYgt 2020-07-25 09:16
775 7 3 0
# 1
Edit Date : 25.07.2020

Bdo is currently on sale on the ps store and i might just buy it. I am wondering is the player base healthy/active? (asian region)

 

Character Name ANARCHYgt
Main Character -
# 2
Edit Date : 27.07.2020

It's pretty healthy if you ask me, I play on the NA servers but last I heard the Asian servers are pretty well populated. Not everyone in Asia play on PC exclusively. However the final decision is yours to make, so take your time there's no real rush.

Character Name Takmatt
Main Character -
# 3
Edit Date : 27.10.2020

Yeah, it should be active. Games like Black Desert - it's a game community with thousands of active players, as I know, all around the world. And although developers should spend not so much time for technical maintenance for the servers of this game, I think they could spend more time for gameplay features, improving gaming experience. Bring my game ideas to life webpage from iLogos can show any other game development company, how they can improve gaming experience in any game dev project. Their specific sphere of development more like indie games, but their game art experience and gameplay innovations - can be used in any game genre, in my opinion.

Character Name Wesley11np
Main Character -
# 4
Edit Date : 26.04.2021

Sure its active just be ready to quit after trying to enhance. Failing 70% chance 5 times in a row and 30% chance 7 times with 117fs you will lose 5 bil from 2 months of grind on nothing.

Character Name Unholy
Main Character -
# 5
Edit Date : 27.04.2021
On: 2021-04-26 19:55, by Unholy

Sure its active just be ready to quit after trying to enhance. Failing 70% chance 5 times in a row and 30% chance 7 times with 117fs you will lose 5 bil from 2 months of grind on nothing.

14 Hours ago

Lol way to go on bringing them in, I’ll agree that enhancing drives a healthy chunk of players away and the rest of us are just masochistic by nature or just really lucky!

 

Feal your pain though as I’ve currently a 135fs, 157fs and a 191fs and the latter being 150>191 on PEN accessory fails, sucks doesn’t it!

 

Its a cool game though and I’m just chillin in game atm waiting on seasonal gear so that those PEN fails feel less painful in that a back up is available that won’t be sold as I’m prone to the PEN roulette syndrome, I’ve lost count with the amount of times my gear has fluctuated between 400-550 but in saying that I sell and re enhance often to test classes and builds so seasonal gear would make the game far more enjoyable for me as I love to have different classes and builds in these types of games!

 

I would personally say; if you enjoy a great looking game with a really good battle system with combo strings similar to most 3d/2d fighting games, many life skills and and ok storyline and back stories to classes etc, you can’t go far wrong with bdo, just don’t enter with expectations if friends are playing, don’t try and rush to the soft cap and also look for a newish guild as joining an established guild could cause demoralisation due to disparity and failure enhancing your gear if that route is taken!

Character Name UBTHEJUDGE
Main Character -
# 6
Edit Date : 27.04.2021

..

Character Name DeuzEx
Main Character -
# 7
Edit Date : 11.05.2021
On: 2021-04-26 19:55, by Unholy

Sure its active just be ready to quit after trying to enhance. Failing 70% chance 5 times in a row and 30% chance 7 times with 117fs you will lose 5 bil from 2 months of grind on nothing.

26.04.2021

Just buy the damn thing

Character Name DrInferno
Main Character -
# 8
Edit Date : 11.05.2021
On: 2021-04-26 19:55, by Unholy

Sure its active just be ready to quit after trying to enhance. Failing 70% chance 5 times in a row and 30% chance 7 times with 117fs you will lose 5 bil from 2 months of grind on nothing.

26.04.2021

Just buy the damn thing

Character Name DrInferno
Main Character -
FeedbackTopicIs there an active player base?
TOP