Community

Suggestions
Can we get an option to disable the camera auto-centring while walking, sprinting and riding a horse.
CubicVariabl*** 2019-02-17 12:53
1333 11 3
# 1

Whenever I walk, sprint or ride a horse I feel like I'm fighting the camera the whole time because it constantly auto-centres to the horizon could we please get an option to disable this? (In the gif I'm not centring the camera it's the silly auto centre)

20190217_222200.gif

17.02.2019

Character Name CubicVariabl***
Main Character -
# 3

This.

 

Sometimes when I run with ma horse I want to look sideways or back etc. I basically can't.

21.02.2019

Character Name Dr INF3***
Main Character -
# 4

Imo, this was more annoying and worse than the screen shake.

21.02.2019

Character Name Jammer***
Main Character -
# 5

Hi, not sure about this but i think it's  the auto "help target mode" you need to try all the modes.

 

22.02.2019

Character Name Ka***
Main Character -
# 6
48 minutes ago, Kayne said:

Hi, not sure about this but i think it's  the auto "help target mode" you need to try all the modes.

 

Pretty sure I tried everything to turn it off cause it was fn annoying, but if that is true the CM's could just chime in a say that

22.02.2019

Character Name Jammer***
Main Character -
# 7

Pretty sure there's an option to turn it off already. Remember it being at the very bottom of one of the menus.

24.02.2019

Character Name Lyle***
Main Character -
# 8
7 hours ago, Lyle420 said:

Pretty sure there's an option to turn it off already. Remember it being at the very bottom of one of the menus.

There is no option for this. The option you're talking about is an option to have the camera face where your character is going while auto-running.

24.02.2019

Character Name CubicVariabl***
Main Character -
# 9
On 2/21/2019 at 4:44 AM, Jammer480 said:

Imo, this was more annoying and worse than the screen shake.

I personally couldn't agree more. Another Q, was it possible set the left analog stick solely for character movement, meaning I could run toward the camera and not just walk backwards. I could see this as not being a thing as it may unintended results when it comes to certain skill inputs. I personally always play with dedicated character movement to the left stick and dedicated camera movement to the right stick if given a choice. 

24.02.2019

Character Name J***
Main Character -
# 10
14 hours ago, Jacs said:

I personally couldn't agree more. Another Q, was it possible set the left analog stick solely for character movement, meaning I could run toward the camera and not just walk backwards. I could see this as not? being a thing as it may unintended results when it comes? to certain skill inputs. I personally always play with dedicated character movement to the left stick and dedicated camera movement to the right stick if given a choice?

There is an option in the settings menu which allows this. If you are sprinting and rotate the movement stick in a circle it will still turn some, but for the most part it will stick all camera on the right stick. The option to change is Auto-Run Camera. 

For the horses I'll pass it on

25.02.2019

Character Name [CM]Shi***
Main Character -
# 11

Bump. It is two years and this camera auto centering is still an issue!

21.03.2021

Character Name Deri
Main Character -
# 12
On: 2021-03-21 15:52, by Deri

Bump. It is two years and this camera auto centering is still an issue!

21.03.2021

Yup. Definitely an issue that needs tweaking - one of MANY. It makes it really difficult to properly navigate the world and find specific things you may be looking for when you're fighting the camera constantly 

22.04.2021

Character Name Kandicaine
Main Character -
FeedbackTopicCan we get an option to disable the camera auto-centring while walking, sprinting and riding a horse.
TOP

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information

Yes, I agree.