Community

Mouse and keyboard support
viper1*** 2019-08-21 14:28
7442 24 1 3
# 1
Edit Date : 21.08.2019

Mouse and keyboard support on all console including the xbox one and ps4 please

Character Name viper1***
Main Character -
# 2
Edit Date : 28.08.2019
On 8/21/2019 at 5:28 PM, viper1745 said:

Mouse and keyboard support on all console including the xbox one and ps4 please

No No No and big NO! 

Character Name Y***
Main Character -
# 3
Edit Date : 28.08.2019
5 hours ago, YliY said:

No No No and big NO! 

awww the little kiddies are scared to play like the big boys .. Its okay to be scared people like me got ways play this game with mouse and keyboard ????

Character Name viper1***
Main Character -
# 4
Edit Date : 28.08.2019

They'll never do it, it's too much of an advantage. I've played BDO since Launch on PC. Everyone with a keyboard and mouse would spank everyone with a controller. Imagine if they sold that on the pearl store ? now that's p2w

Character Name Unohan***
Main Character -
# 5
Edit Date : 28.08.2019
7 hours ago, viper1745 said:

awww the little kiddies are scared to play like the big boys .. Its okay to be scared people like me got ways play this game with mouse and keyboard ????

Scared? From what? U? ?? It is a console for a reason. 

Well if u can not afford a PC to play the game with mouse and keyboard that is another thing. 

Also if u are intellectually incapable to handle the ps4 version with a controller that doesn't mean all the people are like u. 

Things like u have theyr ways to play with muse and keyboard? Yea that is why u ask for support right? 

You think you are smarter then professional team of developers? ? Good joke! 

Now lets pretend for a secont the u are able to buy PC to play like big boys. oh wait u can't, becouse people there will destroy u like u are some starter mob. I bet they will not even notice u.  

Welcome to the real world. 

 

Character Name Y***
Main Character -
# 6
Edit Date : 28.08.2019
On 8/21/2019 at 4:28 PM, viper1745 said:

Mouse and keyboard support on all console including the xbox one and ps4 please

Scroll to live stream witch CM. They Say never for consol. 

Character Name Don_Sebast***
Main Character -
# 7
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
5 hours ago, YliY said:

Scared? From what? U? ?? It is a console for a reason. 

Well if u can not afford a PC to play the game with mouse and keyboard that is another thing. 

Also if u are intellectually incapable to handle the ps4 version with a controller that doesn't mean all the people are like u. 

Things like u have theyr ways to play with muse and keyboard? Yea that is why u ask for support right? 

You think you are smarter then professional team of developers? ? Good joke! 

Now lets pretend for a secont the u are able to buy PC to play like big boys. oh wait u can't, becouse people there will destroy u like u are some starter mob. I bet they will not even notice u.  

Welcome to the real world. 

 

 

COOLSTORY.jpg

Character Name viper1***
Main Character -
# 8
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
6 hours ago, YliY said:

Scared? From what? U? ?? It is a console for a reason. 

Well if u can not afford a PC to play the game with mouse and keyboard that is another thing. 

Also if u are intellectually incapable to handle the ps4 version with a controller that doesn't mean all the people are like u. 

Things like u have theyr ways to play with muse and keyboard? Yea that is why u ask for support right? 

You think you are smarter then professional team of developers? ? Good joke! 

Now lets pretend for a secont the u are able to buy PC to play like big boys. oh wait u can't, becouse people there will destroy u like u are some starter mob. I bet they will not even notice u.  

Welcome to the real world. 

 

Okay first off, World of Warcraft, Tera online, Warframe, Skyforge, Black Desert online, and other online games that were on the computer that got ported over to the consoles. Were made for mouse and keyboard only, why would you not have this support is beyond me. You could separate the controller and mouse and keyboard users. Not that hard, second of all, I have carpal tunnel in both hands and having this feature would be great for me and others that have to deal with carpal tunnel. Been playing with controllers for all my childhood, and now holding controllers for a long period of time and using crazy button combinations which should not be a thing is extremely aggravating and hurts my hands due to carpal tunnel. Lastly should not be that hard to implement this guaranteed if this was added to the game it would be a lot easier to chat and navigate this game better. I don't wanna hear it's an unfair advantage get good if you are getting your rear handed to you. I do not know about yall but i rather pay like 12 dollars for a mouse and keyboard than spend 60 dollars for a new controller everytime it goes bad. 

Character Name Snowdemon1***
Main Character -
# 9
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
12 hours ago, Snowdemon1833 said:

Okay first off, World of Warcraft, Tera online, Warframe, Skyforge, Black Desert online, and other online games that were on the computer that got ported over to the consoles. Were made for mouse and keyboard only, why would you not have this support is beyond me. You could separate the controller and mouse and keyboard users. Not that hard, second of all, I have carpal tunnel in both hands and having this feature would be great for me and others that have to deal with carpal tunnel. Been playing with controllers for all my childhood, and now holding controllers for a long period of time and using crazy button combinations which should not be a thing is extremely aggravating and hurts my hands due to carpal tunnel. Lastly should not be that hard to implement this guaranteed if this was added to the game it would be a lot easier to chat and navigate this game better. I don't wanna hear it's an unfair advantage get good if you are getting your rear handed to you. I do not know about yall but i rather pay like 12 dollars for a mouse and keyboard than spend 60 dollars for a new controller everytime it goes bad. 

its not that hard go on razor website you will see the list of games that already supported Mouse and keyboard and the list of up coming games like Gear of war 5 and the new call of duty going to support the mouse and keyboard so obvious isn't that hard like the little kiddies make it to be they are Scared of changes and yea its is a console.. console with computer parts inside of it such as AMD APU and memory nic port wi-fi... people seem to fail to realize if it wasn't for the pc they wouldn't be playing online on the console

Character Name viper1***
Main Character -
# 10
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
On 8/28/2019 at 4:32 PM, YliY said:

Scared? From what? U? ?? It is a console for a reason. 

Well if u can not afford a PC to play the game with mouse and keyboard that is another thing. 

Also if u are intellectually incapable to handle the ps4 version with a controller that doesn't mean all the people are like u. 

Things like u have theyr ways to play with muse and keyboard? Yea that is why u ask for support right? 

You think you are smarter then professional team of developers? ? Good joke! 

Now lets pretend for a secont the u are able to buy PC to play like big boys. oh wait u can't, becouse people there will destroy u like u are some starter mob. I bet they will not even notice u.  

Welcome to the real world. 

 

you need enable spell check little man its not secont its second its not becouse its because its not muse its mouse idiot.. so before you come back to a person you need learn how to spell

now Welcome to the real world it bites dose it

Character Name viper1***
Main Character -
# 11
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
1 hour ago, viper1745 said:

you need enable spell check little man its not secont its second its not becouse its because its not muse its mouse idiot... so before you come back to a person you need learn how to spell

now Welcome to the real world it bites dose it

Can someone warn/time out  for serving “idiots” to people and for the fact he’s attitude is generally very toxic ? 

 ? 

This forums has become a Wild West and I would like this to be addressed. 

Character Name Rocketfuel77***
Main Character -
# 12
Edit Date : 29.08.2019

-

Character Name Aeth***
Main Character -
# 13
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
On 8/21/2019 at 9:28 AM, viper1745 said:

Mouse and keyboard support on all console including the xbox one and ps4 please

 

Is there another console this has been released on lol? 

Also if you want to use mouse and keyboard, you can literally play the PC version. I'm choosing to play the PS4 version because I want to use a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard. I don't want to be forced into using a mouse and keyboard simply because other people are using one. Mouse and keyboard provide a huge advantage over a controller and it would become a standard requirement for any top guild competing in node wars. If I wanted to use mouse and keyboard I would go play the PC version.

Character Name Aeth***
Main Character -
# 14
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
On 8/28/2019 at 7:46 AM, viper1745 said:

awww the little kiddies are scared to play like the big boys .. Its okay to be scared people like me got ways play this game with mouse and keyboard ????

Your comment makes no sense, your're stating that the "big boys" play with mouse and keyboard, yet here you are on the PS4 version trying to use mouse and keyboard against controllers... 

Character Name Aeth***
Main Character -
# 15
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
40 minutes ago, Aetheon said:

Your comment makes no sense, your're stating that the "big boys" play with mouse and keyboard, yet here you are on the PS4 version trying to use mouse and keyboard against controllers... 

be quiet grown ups are talking

Character Name viper1***
Main Character -
# 16
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
57 minutes ago, Aetheon said:
 

Is there another console this has been released on lol? 

Also if you want to use mouse and keyboard, you can literally play the PC version. I'm choosing to play the PS4 version because I want to use a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard. I don't want to be forced into using a mouse and keyboard simply because other people are using one. Mouse and keyboard provide a huge advantage over a controller and it would become a standard requirement for any top guild competing in node wars. If I wanted to use mouse and keyboard I would go play the PC version.

do you need your glasses adjusted? snow clearly said " separate the controller and mouse and keyboard users. "...  i made it big and bold so you can see it better

Character Name viper1***
Main Character -
# 17
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
6 minutes ago, viper1745 said:

do you need your glasses adjusted? snow clearly said " separate the controller and mouse and keyboard users. "...  i made it big and bold so you can see it better

Thats what console is for... did I really have to tell you that?

Character Name Aeth***
Main Character -
# 18
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
17 hours ago, Snowdemon1833 said:

Okay first off, World of Warcraft, Tera online, Warframe, Skyforge, Black Desert online, and other online games that were on the computer that got ported over to the consoles. Were made for mouse and keyboard only, why would you not have this support is beyond me. You could separate the controller and mouse and keyboard users. Not that hard, second of all, I have carpal tunnel in both hands and having this feature would be great for me and others that have to deal with carpal tunnel. Been playing with controllers for all my childhood, and now holding controllers for a long period of time and using crazy button combinations which should not be a thing is extremely aggravating and hurts my hands due to carpal tunnel. Lastly should not be that hard to implement this guaranteed if this was added to the game it would be a lot easier to chat and navigate this game better. I don't wanna hear it's an unfair advantage get good if you are getting your rear handed to you. I do not know about yall but i rather pay like 12 dollars for a mouse and keyboard than spend 60 dollars for a new controller everytime it goes bad. 

Okay to make it easier for y’all to understand. You are not forced to use the dang mouse and keyboard it’s there for the people who wants to use them. How hard is that and if ur struggling than get better. Jeez like I said I don’t wanna hear it’s a unfair advantage. And you can have mouse and keyboard on the consoles but separate the user base for the  ones that want the mouse and keyboard and ones who want to only use controllers.

Character Name Snowdemon1***
Main Character -
# 19
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
Just now, Snowdemon1833 said:

Okay to make it easier for y’all to understand. You are not forced to use the dang mouse and keyboard it’s there for the people who wants to use them. How hard is that and if ur struggling than get better. Jeez like I said I don’t wanna hear it’s a unfair advantage.

Exactly!!!...

48 minutes ago, Aetheon said:

Thats what console is for... did I really have to tell you that?

didnt i told you to be quiet grown ups are talking KID

Character Name viper1***
Main Character -
# 20
Edit Date : 29.08.2019

Oh and We are playing on a computer basically so technically consoles are pc with a custom processor. So why not let us use this feature??? Lolll

Character Name Snowdemon1***
Main Character -
# 21
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
52 minutes ago, viper1745 said:

Exactly!!!...

didnt i told you to be quiet grown ups are talking KID

I don't know many "grown ups" that piggyback off someone else to make a point. A lot use correct grammar and most don't rely on all capital letters to be heard. If English isn't your first language then I can understand the grammar issue.

Character Name Aeth***
Main Character -
# 22
Edit Date : 29.08.2019
47 minutes ago, Snowdemon1833 said:

Oh and We are playing on a computer basically so technically consoles are pc with a custom processor. So why not let us use this feature??? Lolll

For most games mouse and keyboard is almost always better than a controller. When it comes to BDO camera turning and accuracy that you get from a mouse aren't that big of an advantage. The difference comes in the extra keys that you get. The advantage is that the combos are a lot easier to pull off on a mouse and keyboard set up, you've even indirectly stated this previously.

Again, mouse and keyboard is there for you, on the PC version.

Character Name Aeth***
Main Character -
# 23
Edit Date : 13.03.2020
On 8/28/2019 at 9:35 AM, Unohanaru said:

They'll never do it, it's too much of an advantage. I've played BDO since Launch on PC. Everyone with a keyboard and mouse would spank everyone with a controller. Imagine if they sold that on the pearl store ? now that's p2w

...it's fully cross-play enabled... so yeah, that's a moot point now.

Character Name TOGDoesSt***
Main Character -
# 24
Edit Date : 15.07.2021
On: 2020-03-13 21:05, by TOGDoesSt***
On 8/28/2019 at 9:35 AM, Unohanaru said:

They'll never do it, it's too much of an advantage. I've played BDO since Launch on PC. Everyone with a keyboard and mouse would spank everyone with a controller. Imagine if they sold that on the pearl store ? now that's p2w

...it's fully cross-play enabled... so yeah, that's a moot point now.

Wasnt going to say anything but then i noticed you are commenting on a thread thats months old so I figured "why not." Fully cross-play? I wish because i would play with my xbox friends on my pc but thats not a thing. pc can only play with pc while xbox and playstation are crossplay. be that as it may, i only came here bc i wanted to use mouse and keyboard for character editing. but then i fell down this rabbit hole...

 

On: 2019-08-29 20:48, by Aeth***
47 minutes ago, Snowdemon1833 said:

Oh and We are playing on a computer basically so technically consoles are pc with a custom processor. So why not let us use this feature??? Lolll

For most games mouse and keyboard is almost always better than a controller. When it comes to BDO camera turning and accuracy that you get from a mouse aren't that big of an advantage. The difference comes in the extra keys that you get. The advantage is that the combos are a lot easier to pull off on a mouse and keyboard set up, you've even indirectly stated this previously.

Again, mouse and keyboard is there for you, on the PC version.

couldnt have said it any better than this guy ^ i have played on the pc version. combos are much easier to pull of on m&k. controller players would get thrashed.

Character Name Nitsud
Main Character -
# 25
Edit Date : 16.07.2021

No.

Character Name Tired
Main Character -
FeedbackTopicMouse and keyboard support
TOP