A new update is here, bringing about the end of the 2022 Autumn Season! Read on to see all the latest changes to Black Desert Console.
- The 2022 Autumn Season has come to a close.
- All season characters that have not been converted have automatically been converted to normal characters.
- Adventurers who have not completed "[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World" will get Fughar's Letter of Encouragement and Gift Box Full of Memories in their mailbox.
- All season quests that have not been completed have been deleted.
- Tuvala gear of the highest level per slot that hasn't been converted will automatically be converted and remaining gear will be deleted.
- Example) If you have both season PEN (V) Tuvala Helmet and season PRI (I) Tuvala Helmet, the PEN (V) Tuvala Helmet will be converted to a normal gear and PRI (I) Tuvala Helmet will be removed.
- Season items (Time-filled Black Stone, Refined Magical Black Stone, Tuvala Ore, Tuvala Conversion Stone, unconverted Tuvala gear, etc.) have been deleted.
- The "[Season] [Life 101] The Adventurer That Does It All" quest has been changed so that you cannot proceed with it after the season has ended.
- However, once the next season begins, you will be able to do the quest from where you left off.
- Adventurers who never did the quests will be able to do the quests next season.
- The unused Black Spirit Passes have been deleted as the season has ended.
- The Black Spirit Pass, which has been deleted due to the season ending early, will be refunded (for the amount of Pearls it was originally purchased for) via in-game mail.
[Update] 12/16 Client Patch 12/16 Client Patch 16.12.2022
[Update] 12/05 Black Desert+ Mobile App Patch Notes 12/05 Black Desert+ Mobile App Patch Notes 05.12.2022
[Update] Patch Notes - November 23, 2022 Agris Fever for Gathering, Season Graduation, and more 23.11.2022
[Update] 11/10 Client Patch 11/10 Client Patch 10.11.2022