Someone has played a nefarious trick on the spirit’s of Kamasylvia, and Odore and Ornette have both felt the bitter pangs of being made a fool!
Please seek out Merindora, who can commune with the spirits and find out what has happened!
NA: After the March 21st maintenance ~ Before the April 4th maintenance (PDT)
EU: After the March 22nd maintenance ~ Before the April 5th maintenance (UTC)
ASIA: After the March 22nd maintenance ~ Before the April 5th maintenance (GMT+9)
During the event, talk to Merindora of Kamasylvia to pick up the following quests
|[Event] A Bad Feeling||Defeat monsters in Sherekhan Necropolis (Day) x41
Defeat the Ronaros x41
Defeat the Kagtums x41
|Ancient Sherekhan's Candy x1
Ancient Ron’s Small Bell x1
Ancient Ash Halfmoon Grape x1
|[Event] Just to Be Sure||Defeat monsters in Navarn Steppe x41
Defeat monsters in Manshaum Forest x41
Defeat Monsters in Tshira Ruins x41
|Ancient Valtarra’s Sorries x1
Ancient Narc’s Crimson Snot x1
Ancient Markthanan’s Salivary Gland x1
※ These quests can be completed once per family with a character that is level 56 or higher.
Combine the items received to form Ornette and Odore’s spirits!
|Item||How to Acquire||Item Effect|
Combine the items below in a [-] shape in your inventory
|MP, WP, SP +375
Cooldown: 5 sec
|Combine the items below in a [-] shape in your inventory
Ancient Valtarra’s Sorries
Ancient Narc’s Crimson Snot
Ancient Markthanan’s Salivary Gland
Cooldown: 2 sec
※ The Ornette and Odore’s spirits can be used for 7 days after being created, and can be produced even after the event ends.
Acquiring both Odore’s Spirits and Ornette’s Spirits will allow you to complete the following quest.
|[Event] Breaking Dawn||
Speak to Merindora with a character that is level 56 or higher, with the following items in your inventory
Contribution EXP 300
Hungover at Dawn
* Event Notice
- The event quests can only be acquired and done during the event period.
- Items given in this event may be family bound or character bound and may vary depending on the item. Please check each item before using as items that are character bound cannot be moved or switched.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances.
- Any changes to the event will be made on this page.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in the cancellation or retrieval of your reward, as well as restrictions from the game.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support].
- This event follows the [Event Rules].