Black Desert is collaborating with PNY to bring Adventurers a chance to earn rewards with their SSD purchases!
By purchasing a PNY PSSD through the PNY homepage during the event period, Adventurers will be able to receive various in-game items free, including a Value Pack (30 Days) x1!
September 23rd 6:00 AM ~ November 18th 11:59 PM PDT
Black Desert x PNY Portable SSDs: Types and Where
Pro Elite USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Portable SSD
Elite USB 3.1 Gen 1 Portable SSD
* Black Desert x PNY PSSDs can only be purchased through the PNY homepage at www.pny.com/blackdesert
* PSSDs purchased from other vendors (both offline and online shops) will not have the items, regardless if they are the same type of PSSD.
Items and How to Obtain
After purchasing a Black Desert x PNY Portable SSD, you can get the following items via a coupon.
Register the Black Desert X PNY Portable SSD Collab Coupon to receive a [Event] SSD Package through your in-game mail
Contents of [Event] Portable SSD Package
Value Pack (30 Days) x 1
Newborn Golden Dragon x 1
Inventory +8 Expansion Coupon x 1
[Event] Classic Outfit Box x 1
Trainer’s Flute (30 Days) x 1
Kamasylvia Furniture Set x 1
[Jukebox] Little Black Spirit Band x 1
To use the coupon, Adventurers will first need a linked account. After linking your account, you will be able to enter the coupon code through the Black Desert Console homepage after logging in.
Adventurers who have not linked their accounts and would like to do so, follow the instructions below:
- Create an account on the official website console.playblackdesert.com
- In-game press start, then navigate to the [Profile] option
- In this menu, press the Y/△ buttons to bring up the account linking window
- Enter your account information from the website!
※ We heavily recommend trying to link accounts after restarting the game. If the game has been on for a long time, issues may occur.
The coupon obtained by purchasing a Black Desert x PNY PSSD can be registered into the website until November 18th 2021.
Event coupons can only be registered once per family.
Entering the wrong coupon code 10 times will prevent you from entering it again for 1 hour.
Enter the codes into the [Coupon] page on the Black Desert Console site.
Items obtained from the coupon will be sent directy through your in-game mail.
If you have any questions regarding purchasing, refunding, exchanging, or return of a Black Desert x PNY PSSD, please contact the PNY Support Center.
Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation, retrieval, or restriction of your coupon items and cancellation of your participation in the event.
Refund Method and Precautions
Refunds of the Black Desert x PNY PSSDs can only be processed by PNY Support Center.
In the event of a refund, the following steps will be taken to ensure a complete return of the coupon items.
- If the SSD is refunded, but the coupon is not used:
- The coupon code will deactivate, and you can proceed with the game without additional restrictions.
- If the SSD is refunded, the coupon code was used, but the [Event] SSD Package was not used:
- The coupon item will be retrieved, and you can proceed with the game without additional restrictions.
- If the SSD is refunded, the coupon code was used, and the [Event] SSD Package was used:
- Your account will be restricted and will not be able to access the game.
If your account is restricted and you cannot access the game, you can remove the restriction by:
- Purchase a 10,000 Pearl Box (which is the value of the items given) and contact Support.
- Once the purchase is confirmed by Support, the 10,000 Pearl Box will be retrieved and the restriction will be lifted from your account.
Please contact Support if you have any other questions.
[Notice] [Completed] 9/25 Minor Website Maintenance 9/25 Minor Website Maintenance 25.09.2020
[Notice] [Updated] Connection Issues PlayStation 4 Connection Issues PlayStation 4 24.09.2020
[Notice] [PS4] Item Packs added to the store Packages with only items available! 23.09.2020
[Notice] [Completed] [NA] 09/23 Unscheduled Maintenance Notice [NA] 09/23 Unscheduled Maintenance Notice 22.09.2020