Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded - file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Community

Option to scale UI
Dan*** 2018-11-08 14:00
4682 14 0 0
# 1
Edit Date : 08.11.2018

Title says it all

Character Name Dan***
Main Character -
# 2
Edit Date : 08.11.2018
3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Title says it all

Differently need to able to minimize that chat window, that thing takes up a lot of your screen

Character Name xConstanti***
Main Character -
# 3
Edit Date : 08.11.2018

Yeah, would be nice to hide it, or filter atleast

Character Name Dan***
Main Character -
# 4
Edit Date : 08.11.2018

Same here I have about an inch of my UI cut off all the way around. With no options to change or adjust. 

Character Name Kraz***
Main Character -
# 5
Edit Date : 08.11.2018

What does this do?

LT+LB+RT+RB+A+B+X+Y: Remove/enable UI elements

Info from this page...

https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/Wiki#Basic controls

Character Name Jammer***
Main Character -
# 6
Edit Date : 08.11.2018
3 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

What does this do?

LT+LB+RT+RB+A+B+X+Y: Remove/enable UI elements

no idea, max money cheat?

Character Name Dan***
Main Character -
# 7
Edit Date : 08.11.2018

Same for me, need tu adjust size of UI to see all game in My TV

Character Name Meu***
Main Character -
# 8
Edit Date : 08.11.2018
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

no idea, max money cheat?

Wasn't asking for a la opinion, need someone to try it as I'm not in the game right now. Does it provide any type of UI adjustments?

Character Name Jammer***
Main Character -
# 9
Edit Date : 08.11.2018
50 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Wasn't asking for a la opinion, need someone to try it as I'm not in the game right now. Does it provide any type of UI adjustments?

this doesnt do anything ui related, i only found out a few skills i didnt know about

Character Name Dan***
Main Character -
# 10
Edit Date : 11.11.2018

I took some pictures to explain the problem more clearly.
As you can see in the picture, the interface does not display completely.

final.jpg

Character Name Meu***
Main Character -
# 11
Edit Date : 11.11.2018
25 minutes ago, MeuLeu said:

I took some pictures to explain the problem more clearly.
As you can see in the picture, the interface does not display completely.

final.jpg

That's horrible...

Character Name Dan***
Main Character -
# 12
Edit Date : 11.11.2018
29 minutes ago, MeuLeu said:

I took some pictures to explain the problem more clearly.
As you can see in the picture, the interface does not display completely.

final.jpg

That looks like an issue with your tv or xbox ... have you tried messing with those? 

Character Name Hulkksm***
Main Character -
# 13
Edit Date : 12.11.2018
16 hours ago, Hulkksmash said:

That looks like an issue with your ?tv or xbox ... have you tried messing with those?  ?

The problem does not come from my TV or my console.
90% of the games are perfect, but some need to adjust the interface.
and among the games that need to be adjusted some have the option to do it and others do not.
and here, black Desert does not have this option

Character Name Meu***
Main Character -
# 14
Edit Date : 12.11.2018

Gotcha. That sucks then and they should add that feature. I just mentioned it because my tv has done that before. Had to mess with aspect ratio.

Character Name Hulkksm***
Main Character -
# 15
Edit Date : 12.11.2018
1 hour ago, MeuLeu said:

The problem does not come from my TV or my console.
90% of the games are perfect, but some need to adjust the interface.
and among the games that need to be adjusted some have the option to do it and others do not.
and here, black Desert does not have this option

I had the same issue but changing my tv setting fixed it. 

Character Name Jammer***
Main Character -
FeedbackTopicOption to scale UI
TOP

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information

Yes, I agree.