Faeries across the world have brought their blessings to the world of Black Desert! Due to these blessings, you will be able to get more Laila’s Petals through fishing, gathering and killing mobs. The blessing also applies to the time you spend in Black Desert, as the new playtime event includes Laila’s petals, Valks’ Cry, and Sweet Honey Wine!
September 10th After Maintenance ~ October 2nd October 1st 09:00 AM UTC+1
September 10th After Maintenance ~ October 2nd October 1st 01:00 PM PDT
The Laila's Petal drop rate increase will conclude October 1st. You will be able to collect the final Challenge Tab reward for the petal on October Second.
- Laila's Petal will still drop in Open World activities, but the drop rate has been returned to normal.
- You can get Laila’s Petal with a higher rate by killing monsters, gathering, and fishing during the event period.
- Don’t miss out on the chance to get the Laila’s Petals from the Challenge event. You can get valuable rewards at different intervals listed below.
Table Type 4
|The Blessing of Laila Challenge
||Laila's Petal x1
||Item Drop Increase Scroll (60 mins) x1
||Valks' Cry x1
||Hard Black Crystal Shard x1
||Sweet Honey Wine x3
||Sharp Black Crystal Shard x1
Challenge(Playtime) Event Notice:
- The challenge quest can be completed once per family per day.
- Daily Event Quests will reset at the following times:
- Europe: 1 AM UTC+1 / North America: 5 PM PDT
- Any rewards deleted cannot be recovered.
- The playtime calculation may be delayed if you change servers or enter the character selection window.
- Event period and details may be subject to change.
- These playtime rewards may only be collected during the event period. Playtime rewards not collected cannot be recovered.
General Event Notice:
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation or retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game
- Violating any of the Terms of Service will result in cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a ticket]