The winds of winter are beginning to die down, as the Black Desert Winter Season will end during the March 30th 2022 maintenance.
During the maintenance, certain quests will become locked, and other season exclusive items will be removed from the game. If you have yet to graduate, please check through this notice to prepare yourself for what is to come.
End of the 2021 Winter Season
During the maintenance on March 30th, 2022
■ Season Character and Quests
- All Winter Season characters will be converted to ‘Normal Characters’ during the March 30th maintenance.
- All ‘Season Quests’ will be removed (unless otherwise specified below).
■ Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass
- The Black Spirit Pass will be removed from the Pearl Store during the March 20th maintenance.
- Make sure to receive all the Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass rewards before the March 30th maintenance.
- Unclaimed rewards will be deleted during the March 30th maintenance. Make sure to collect all your outstanding rewards before they are removed. Remember, both Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass rewards must be collected sequentially. Also remember that in order to collect the Black Spirit Pass rewards, you must first collect your Season Pass rewards.
■ Challenge Removal
Challenges Removed on March 30th
[Season] Corrupt Yolun Dagger!
[Season] On the Lucretia Dagger!
Season Character Level 30~61 Challenges
* All of the above challenges will be removed during the March 30th Maintenance, so please collect all rewards that have not yet been claimed.
■ Item Removal
Items to be deleted after the March 30th Maintenance
- Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate
- Time-filled Black Stone
- Refined Magical Black Stone
- Tuvala Ore
- Time-filled Black Stone Bundle
- Refined Magical Black Stone Bundle
- Tuvala Ore Bundle
- [Season] Secret Book of the Misty Breeze
- [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box and [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stones
- [Season] Leveling Aid Boxes (including all boxes for different levels) and [Season] New Adventure Box
- Tuvala gear and accessories that haven’t been converted
- Rift’s Fragment
- Rift’s Echo
- [Season] Rift’s Crystal
- Frozen Tides Black Stone
- Fughar’s Timepiece
- Atoraxxion: Rift Chest
- [Season] Secret Book of the Crimson Fog
- [Event] Fughar’s Gift Box
- Fughar’s Precious Necklace
* The ‘[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon’ will not be deleted, and can be used next season if not redeemed already.
* Any remaining ‘[Season] Crow Merchants Guild Contribution Certificate I/II’ that have yet to be redeemed, can be redeem at any point as they will not be removed.
■ Reward Items
Adventurers who were not able to complete [Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad or [Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World will receive the items below through the in-game mail.
Completion Rewards for Uncompleted Quests
Gift Box Full of Memories
Fughar’s Letter of Encouragement
- You will not receive the rewards if your Winter Season character has been deleted, or does not exist during the maintenance on March 30th.
■ Continuable Season Quests
Quests Still Available after the March 30 maintenance
- If you graduated from the Winter Season, you will be able to complete the [Season Special Gift] Dreams Amongst the Aurora quest via the Black Spirit.
■ Unconverted Tuvala Gear
Winter Season Tuvala gear that have not been converted with conversion stones will be automatically converted and returned to Adventurers during the March 30 (Wed) maintenance following the criteria below. (Tuvala gear for equipment slots that were already converted will not be sent to you.)
Tuvala Gear Conversion Criteria (In Order of Priority)
① Unconverted Tuvala gear with the highest enhancement level per equipment slot (1 per equipment slot except 2 for earrings and rings for a total of 13):
E.g.) If you have an unconverted “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” and “TRI (III): Tuvala Gloves” in your inventory or storage, then only the “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” will be converted.
If there are two or more identical types of Tuvala gear with the same enhancement level, then the second criteria will be followed.
E.g.) If you have a branded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” and unbranded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves," then the branded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” will be converted.
If there are two or more identical types of branded Tuvala gear with the same enhancement level, then the third criteria will be followed.
E.g.) If you own an unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Longsword (crafted on December 1) and an unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet (crafted on December 10), then the more recently crafted PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet will be converted.
* Any Tuvala gear that is excluded by the criteria above will not be recoverable.
* Tuvala gear that have been converted this way will be placed in the Inventory of the character that graduated from the Winter Season. However, if your Inventory is full, then the gear will be sent to your Heidel Storage.
- Please provide the name and enhancement level of the converted gear you wish to exchange as well as the name and enhancement level of the gear you want to recover when submitting your ticket.
- Please note that we can only provide recovery services only once per equipment slot for the converted gears.
[Notice] [XBOX] Game Pass Ultimate Perks! New gifts for Ultimate Game Pass owners! 31.03.2022
[Notice] 3/30 Scheduled Maintenance Notice 3/30 Scheduled Maintenance Notice 28.03.2022
[Notice] [Completed] March 25 Central Market Maintenance March 25 Central Market Maintenance 25.03.2022
[Notice] [Completed] [NA] [Asia] 3/25 Partial Maintenance Notice Temporary disruption on certain servers. 25.03.2022