Introducing Adventurers’ Oasis,
a New Offline Community Event!
Would you like to join us for a fun get-together?
look no further than the first ever Adventurers’ Oasis!
Tell me more!
- At Adventurers’ Oasis, meet and socialize with other Adventurers, bond over yummy food and drinks, and have a fun time together!
- AO is open to all Black Desert Adventurers, including those from the mobile and PC platforms!
- Date: April 22, 2023 (Sat)
- Location: Orange County, Southern California
Here’s what you can expect at AO – SoCal
Hang out and play Black Desert on all platforms!
Meet & Greet with your favorite CMs/GMs
Fun Black Desert Events including quizzes, team/individual battles, and raffles!
Receive some cool merch as well!
Adventurers’ Oasis – SoCal.
- On the form, share a story or favorite memory during your journey in Black Desert.
- The submission period is March 16, 2023 (Thu) - March 22, 2023 (Wed) at 11:59 PM (PDT)
- Selected Adventurers will be announced on March 24, 2023 (Fri) in a separate notice.
- If selected, you will also be contacted individually through email to fill out a RSVP form, so please double check that you’ve entered your email address correctly in the form.
- You may not bring a guest (+1) to this event. Though, if the guest you have in mind is also a fellow Adventurer who has filled out the survey, you may include their family name in the form. We will do our best to keep this in mind during selection.
- You consent to the collection and usage of information from your application to participate for the purpose of determining your qualification. In the case where the information collected from the survey above does not match, your entry may be voided. Please ensure that all the information is accurate before submitting.
- If we are unable to reach you, your invitation may be revoked and will go to the next available Adventurer.
- Pearl Abyss will never ask for the password to your account. Please do not interact if you receive any message of this nature.
- Please bring a valid ID at the time of the event. In the case where we cannot verify your information, your entry will be denied.
- Expenses (such as travel expenses) are not eligible for compensation and will not be otherwise funded by Pearl Abyss.
- During the event, we request an agreement for the collection and use of personal information as well as a Certificate of Receipt in order to deliver prizes.
- Only selected participants are allowed to attend this event; you cannot yield or sell your invitation to another person.
- By participating in the audience for the Adventurers' Oasis - SoCal, your face and likeness may be displayed publicly in post-event PR content, official website, etc. If you apply to participate in this event, you will be deemed as giving your agreement/consent to the use of your portrait/publicity rights.
- In the case where the personal information collected from the survey above is shown to be false or submitted in an inappropriate manner, prizes may be retrieved and you may be restricted from accessing the game.
- If your account is restricted prior to the event due to the violation of the Operational Policy, etc., your entry may be revoked and prizes retrieved.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change, modify, or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. Any changes made can be found on the [Event Page].
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change the contents of the goods with a different prize of similar value without prior notice.
[Notice] [Completed] 3/25 Central Market Maintenance 3/25 Central Market Maintenance 25.03.2023
[Notice] 3/22 Scheduled Maintenance Notice 3/22 Scheduled Maintenance Notice 20.03.2023
[Notice] Winter Season Draws to a Close 15.03.2023
[Notice] Pearl Cost Changes Schedule Regarding Worker Promotion Tests 15.03.2023