Heidel Ball 2024 in Heidel
But before we get ahead of ourselves, let us dive into what you need to know about the event and how you can apply for a chance to be selected.
Event Information & Checklist
|Château de Beynac
|January 19, 2024 (Fri) - February 18, 2024 (Sun) @ 23:59 (UTC)
|Selection Announcement Date
|Within two weeks after the end of the application period
(Adventurers selected for the event will be contacted individually)
|June 22, 2024 (Saturday)
Make sure you're legally and physically able to travel to Beynac-et-Cazenac, France. We recommend checking your country/region's requirements for entry and travel into France.
Be aware that you will be responsible for travel and lodging expenses. However, if you are selected, you'll receive more information such as our recommended travel itinerary, discounts for nearby lodging, and other details you may need.
If you're selected for the event, you'll be contacted separately by email to RSVP for the event and provided with more information, so please keep an eye on your email and our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I expect if I am invited to Heidel Ball 2024?
- Beyond the special Black Desert announcements and keynote, you'll also be able to meet your fellow Adventurers, interact with GMs & CMs for fun activities and minigames in a real-life version of Heidel, receive exclusive merchandise, dinner, and much more!
- Can I bring a +1?
- While you can bring a +1 to the town grounds for the festivities and activities, please note that due to the limited space, your +1 may not be able to join in for the castle activities such as the keynote and dinner.
- Do I need to obtain travel visas for entry into France?
- Please make sure to check with your country or region's local authorities regarding travel to France. You can also refer to the France Diplomacy website for more detailed entry information.
- How do I travel to the event venue on the big day?
- If you're selected for the event, you'll receive our recommended travel itinerary, discounts for nearby lodging, and information you'll need to attend. While there will be a shuttle service provided between Toulouse Airport, nearby hotels, and the venue, please be aware that you'll be responsible for other travel and lodging expenses.
- When will I learn if I am selected for the event?
- Adventurers selected for the event will be contacted within 2 weeks after the sign-up period ends.
- Can I give my entry to my friend if I can't attend?
- If you are selected for the event, you cannot give or sell your entry opportunity to someone else.
* Please make sure to enter your information accurately. Incorrect information may result in disqualification.
* If you've entered incorrect information, please re-submit a new application through the form.
* Adventurers will be selected based on an internal selection process.
* For Adventurers who are outside the NA/EU regions, please note that a separate way of signing up will be prepared.
- Selected Adventurers will be announced in a separate notice.
- If selected, you will also be contacted individually through email to fill out an RSVP form, so please double-check that you've entered your email address correctly in the form. You must fill out the RSVP form in order to secure a seat.
- Due to the nature of the venue being historical castle grounds, unfortunately, the venue itself does not offer handicap accessibility.
- You consent to the collection and usage of information from your application to participate for the purpose of determining your qualifications. In the case where the information collected from the survey above does not match, your entry may be voided. Please ensure that all the information is accurate before submitting.
- If we are unable to reach you, your invitation may be revoked, and will go to the next available Adventurer.
- Pearl Abyss will never ask for the password to your account. Please do not interact if you receive any message of this nature.
- Please bring a valid ID at the time of the event. In the case where we cannot verify your information, your entry will be denied.
- Expenses (such as travel expenses) are not eligible for compensation and will not be otherwise funded by Pearl Abyss.
- Your face and likeness may be displayed publicly in post-event PR content, official website, etc. If you apply to participate in this event, you will be deemed as giving your agreement/consent to the use of your portrait/publicity rights.
- If your account is restricted prior to the event due to the violation of the Operational Policy, etc., your entry may be revoked and prizes retrieved.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change, modify, or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. Any changes made can be found on the event page.
[Notice] Game Restriction for Accounts Violating the Operational Policy [2024/1/24] Game Restriction for Accounts Violating the Operational Policy [2024/1/24] 24.01.2024
[Notice] 1/24 Scheduled Maintenance Notice 22.01.2024
[Notice] [Completed]1/19 Central Market Maintenance (Last Updated: 01/19/2024 08:37 UTC) 19.01.2024
[Notice] Customer Support Center Maintenance (2024/1/17) 16.01.2024