Major Updates – Family Inventory
● Shakatu, the Valencian Mogul, discovered a special ancient artifact at Cantusa Desert and has called upon adventurers to visit Shakatu's Territory. After witnessing the ancient artifact, adventurers have dubbed it the "Family Inventory".
What is a Family Inventory?
- Family Inventory is a convenient bag that all characters in the same Family have access to. However, only consumable items listed below can be placed in the Family Inventory.
4) Worker Stamina Recovery Food
5) Pet Feed
6) Seals and Currency from certain content
7) Instant resurrection items
8) Horse, Camel, Elephant – Stamina and HP Recovery Items
– The Family Inventory can be obtained through quests or through the Pearl Shop by purchasing the Family Inventory Slot Coupon with Pearls or Loyalties, which creates a "Family Inventory" category (RT/R2) within the Inventory menu.
– Starting weight of Family Inventory is 100LT. The Family Inventory can be expanded up to 26 slots witha Pearl item or Loyalties.
– Please note that the below items cannot be moved to the Family Inventory.
1) Items bound to characters
2) Items purchased from the Guild Shop
3) Content-specific items (such as Guild or Red Battlefield items)
4) Certain event items
- Items that do not have “Can be placed in the Family Inventory” in their item description cannot be placed in the Family Inventory. Check out the item’s tooltip for more details.
● Added quest to obtain the Family Inventory.
- Accept Black Spirit Suggested Quest [Shakatu's Gift] Invitation (Lv. 60 and above) to receive a Family Inventory +2 Expansion Coupon.
- The quest can be viewed in both Quest List - Recommended tab and [Lv. 60] Bag of the Stars in the New Quest tab. Quests related to Shakatu’s hidden gifts will not be shown separately.
- This quest is only available once per family.
● Added a new quest to increase the weight of your Family Inventory by 50LT. Adventurers who've completed "[Shakatu's Gift] Bag of the Stars" can accept either "[Dellus' Gift] Shakatu's Message" from Dellus or "[Raomi's Gift] Shakatu's Message" from Raomi nearby, then complete the quest to receive the reward.
- You can only complete each quest once per family.
- You can choose to proceed with either Dellus' Gift or Raomi's Gift.
- While both quests share the same quest objectives and reward, you will obtain a different title upon completion.
Over the past few years, we’ve had many voices from all over the world requesting a family-shared inventory space. We thought having the Maid/Butler system and the addition of the Central Market would satisfy this need, but the requests were still frequent. So we decided to finally add the Family Inventory. However, only certain types of items can be placed in the Family Inventory. You can obtain the Family Inventory via a quest, which will start you off with 2 slots and 100 LT. Slot expansion coupons can be purchased with Pearls and Loyalties.
Major Updates – Herald’s Journal Vol. 3
● Added Herald’s Journal Vol. 3.
Reward (Applied to Family)
Defeat the Gahaz Bandits
All DP +1
Find Bert in Hystria Ruins
Max Stamina +5
Meet the Node Manager of Pilgrim’s Sanctum: Sincerity
Meet the Node Manager of Pilgrim’s Sanctum: Abstinence
Meet the Node Manager of Pilgrim’s Sanctum: Sharing
Meet the Node Manager of Pilgrim’s Sanctum: Humility
Meet the Node Manager of Pilgrim’s Sanctum: Purity
Max Stamina +5
Meet Neruda Shen in Altinova
Meet Igor Bartali in Balenos
Meet Crucio Domongatt in Serendia
Max Stamina +10
● You can obtain Enchanted Scroll (+80) by completing quest “Rubin’s Gift,” which you can accept from the Black Spirit after completing Herald’s Journal Vol. 3.
- Perform Simple Alchemy and process Enchanted Scroll (+80), Black Stone (Weapon) x80, and Black Stone (Armor) x80 to obtain Advice of Valks (+80).
Major Updates – Dorin Morgrim’s Secret Journal
● Added the new Adventure Log, Dorin Morgrim's Secret Journal.
- With a character Lv. 59 or higher, accept and complete the quest "Adventure Log: Stories of a Great Blacksmith" from the Black Spirit to obtain Dorin Morgrim's Secret Journal.
- Once activated, this Adventure Log allows you to complete the quest by bringing certain items and enhanced gear to Dorin Morgrim. (Excluding Blackstar (this item will be added with further updates) and Awakening weapons)
- Completing this Adventure Log will reward items and the Item Drop Rate Increase buff.
- The buff's effect stacks with other scrolls, yet does not overlap other Adventure Log buffs, so please keep that in mind.
● Flow: Jump Sequence - Fixed the issue where activating the skill when moving backwards would shorten the distance traveled if used on an incline.
● Predatory Hunt I ~ Absolute: Predatory Hunt - Fixed the issue where using the skill from an elevated position would immediately trigger a landing animation.
● Elion's Blessing - Fixed the issue where using this skill while mounted would display a different effect from when a character was dismounted on land.
● Ninjutsu: Heart Snatch - Fixed the issue with the Bound effects occasionally failing to apply on targeted monsters when using skills with Combat Assistance toggled on.
● In Succession, pressing [↓ + RT/R2] in Alert stance will activate Prime: Red Rain first instead of Shuriken Throw.
● Split Second, Absolute: Split Second - Fixed skill descriptions to correctly display the missing Forward Guard effects.
● Hallucination Gap - Fixed a typo in the skill description.
● Core: Piercing Light - Fixed the issue with incorrect text being in skill description.
● Dragon's Maw - Combat Assistance no longer applies when using Frost Slide.
● Mirage Assault - Fixed the issue where stamina would be reduced when using the skill.
● Changed the chance for a mole to appear based on the number plots occupied by your fence when farming.
- Normal, High-Quality, and Special crops that occupy 2 plots will have double the chance compared to crops that occupy only 1 plot. Magical and Mysterious crops that occupy 10 plots will have double the chance compared to crops that occupy 5 plots for the mole to appear.
● Restored the strange ancient devices in the Aakman Temple. These ancient devices will stay hidden until an intruder appears.
- While defeating monsters in Aakman Temple, there is a certain chance for the darkness condenser to appear.
- The darkness condenser will continue to accelerate until exploding after a certain amount of time, dealing AoE damage.
- Destroy the darkness condenser to give surrounding monsters DP reduction debuff.
● Restored the alerted watch towers in the Hystria Ruins.
- While defeating monsters in Hystria Ruins, there is a certain chance for the alerted watch towers to appear.
- Destroying the alerted watch tower will establish an alert level by scanning the intruder.
- Depending on the intruder's threat level, alert levels can be set to either 1, 2, and final level.
- Depending on the alert level, ancient weapon monsters will appear nearby to remove the intruder.
- More stronger monsters will appear in higher stages than lower stages.
Quest & Knowledge
● Added 1 Bronze Key to the reward for completing [Boss] Giath, the Goblin Chief.
● Fixed the navigate function of quest “Curse of the Ossuary” to lead you to Houtman.
● Changed the quest text for Excavation Site to present the quest objectives more clearly, and now requires you to talk with the Goblin Overseer "Santorian".
● Changed the quest text for [Awakening] Traces of Edana to present the quest objectives more clearly.
● Changed the Main Quest "Those who are leaving", which you could accept from the Black Spirit, to a Suggested quest and changed the quest title to "[Epheria] Those who are leaving".
● Fixed Tiny Nose to no longer offer the Secure the Trade Route dialog option while proceeding with the Main Quest.
● [Nova] - Fixed the Serendia Crossroad quests “[Crossroad] The Lamenting Head of the League of Merchants” and “[Crossroad] Silence, We're Done Here!” to offer more natural dialog options when accepting the “Confusion in Kalis” quest in Calpheon later on.
● Fixed the Luxurious Treasure Chamber knowledge so you can now learn it even after proceeding with the Main Quest.
- After completing the Serendia Crossroad quest [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons and the following quest [Boss] Biraghi Den Keeper, speak to Etunar, node manager of Biraghi Den, to learn about [Knowledge] Luxurious Treasure Chamber.
● Fixed the dialog of Noah Akam in Abun to begin more naturally during the Mediah main questline.
● Fixed the quest “The Gift of Calpheon” so that upon completion, the conversation with Nella Encarotia begins more naturally.
● Fixed “[Awakening] Artifacts of the Naga”, one of the crossroads quests in Serendia, so that upon completion, Edan doesn't suddenly vanish, but remains a bit longer to continue to examine the Extraction Mill.
● Slightly eased the difficulty of navigating the Mediah Main Quest, “Tracking Budar III.”
● Added helpful text to the quest summary of the Mediah Main Quest, “Incomplete Bautt Slate.”
● If there’s any unclaimed rewards from Pearl’s Blessing, a message will pop up before you leave Pearl Shop.
● Added text in the pet appearance change window to display the pet's tier and a message to confirm the change in your pet's appearance.
● Fixed the Black Spirit's Rage 200% skills' cooldown to not reset when changing Skill Presets and/or reseting skills.
● Added more notifications that you can turn on/off.
- You can set them by going to Settings > General Settings > Notification.
* Added/Changed options are as follows:
- Imperial Trading
- Other Adventurers’ loots and successful breeding of higher tier horses
- Horse Market/Worker Exchange
- Zone Change
- Fitness Level
- Conquest Wars
- Guild Wars
- Guild Members Login
● Adjusted the audio volume of in-game videos.
Changes and Fixes
● Fixed the issue where the expiration date of mails sent from the Web Storage after redeeming a coupon would not be displayed properly.
● Fixed the issue where the Chat Window settings would be rest when logging in again after leaving the game.
● [Nova] - Fixed the issue where the standby motion would look abnormal when wearing a Jolly Winter Dream Outfit.
● Fixed the issue where dates would be displayed awkwardly in the reservation window of Arena of Arsha.
● Improved some sentences for better understanding and fixed typos.
● Fixed an issue where some backgrounds would be displayed abnormally.