Thank you for playing Black Desert for Xbox One. We always strive to deliver the best possible experience for our players, however sometimes we discover issues that crept through our QA process. Below is an issue of currently known issues in Black Desert for Xbox One:
- There is an issue where there are no visual indicators for Hot Time.
- There is an issue where only 10 exchanges are displayed when exchanging Asula Accessories.
- There is an issue where some of Dark Knight’s skills are not displaying correctly when previewing them in Skill Demo mode.
- There is an issue where some of Warrior’s skill motions don’t display properly when previewing them in Skill Demo mode.
- There is an issue where your previous death penalty shows up along with your current death penalty. Please note that only the most recent one is applied. (This applies to the trade items that you’re carrying that get destroyed as well.)
- There is an issue where web banners do not show up properly in certain instances.
- There is an issue where the Resurrection skill icon is shown upon reaching Witch/Wizard class Lv.45. Currently this skill is unavailable and will be added at a later update.
- There is an issue where sometimes the scoreboard UI will not disappear after the Red Battlefield concludes.
- There is an issue where the master volume in game gets set to zero when the cutscene for the [The Ritual] quest begins playing.
- In the Path of Power event box, there are two description errors.
- In [Event] Level 20 Achievement Box, [Event] Karlstein Outfit & Weapon box should be giving a outfit with 15 days of expiration date, not 7 days as written in the description.
- The expiration period for [Event] Level 60 Achievement Box is written as 7 days, but it actually does not have any expiration period.
- In German, there is an issue with the 'Cantusa' Wizard outfit saying Staff instead of dagger.
- There is currently an issue where you cannot claim the reward in the bottom slot of your rewards tab. We are looking into the issue and will try to fix it as soon as possible.
- There is an issue where the NPC for Calpheon City Decoration quest does not appear even though the level requirement is fulfilled.
- There is an issue where field bosses spawn on all servers (this will be fixed next maintenance)
- There is an issue where Black Spirit’s appearance doesn’t change after completing [Awakening] Traces of Edana.
- There is an issue where the Ring Menu will disappear when unequipping a fishing rod.
- There is an issue where the text will get cut off from the UI if there are more than three lines in a guild quest objective.
- There is an issue where if you cancel a worker’s task when crafting a boat and then re-log into game, the quantity of materials shown in the World Map craft management UI displays incorrectly.
- There is an issue where the NPC in Calpheon that should give you the [Troublemaker at Kalis Parliament] quest doesn’t show up.
- There is an issue with the Central Market where the cursor location resets to the first slot when selecting Category.
- There is an issue in the customizing UI where the text and slider overlap.
- There is an issue where the rank of a new guild member doesn’t show up because it isn’t refreshed in real-time.
- There is an issue where locked skills that are set in your ring menu can’t be used.
- There is an issue where you cannot upgrade your Dim Magical Armor.
- There is an issue where 'Bheg's Iron Mace Fragments' and 'Red Nose's Blade Fragments' cannot be exchanged as the NPC in Western Guard Camp not appearing. However, characters who haven't completed "The Seasoned Veteran" quest are able to exchange their items.
- There is an issue where if you attempt to enter certain nodes via world map, the camera shifts to a different position. (Normal entry is possible if you adjust the view using RS.)
- There is an issue where if you store items in certain warehouses, the items may not stack and cannot be withdrawn.
- There is an issue where the number of Pearls is displayed incorrectly on the item description for Pearl Chests (for Spanish)
(The number of Pearls sent is correct and should be the amount that was purchased in the Microsoft Store)"
- We have discovered an issue where Wizards are unable to get the quest which grants upgrades to the Dim Magical Dagger.
- An issue has been found with the Pet Exchange System, and as such we will be disabling it until further notice.
- There is an issue with the Horse Exchange System where a female horse cannot be selected. We will be fixing this issue in the next update.
[Notice] [Completed] 5/15 Scheduled Maintenance Providing better service 13.05.2019
[Notice] Black Desert on Game Pass Game Pass Related FAQ 08.05.2019
[Notice] [Completed] 5/8 Scheduled Maintenance Providing better service 07.05.2019
[Notice] [Completed] Connection Issue with Serendia-1 EU Server Connection Issue with Serendia-1 EU Server 06.05.2019