- A change has been added where when entering a load screen, certain temporarily stored data of other Adventurers will be automatically deleted.
As mentioned last week in this notice , a patch has been released that is a step in addressing the crash issues and help optimize the game play environment.
● Memory usage of some translation data has been optimized
● Memory usage of font textures has been optimized.
●Added the option for players to manually remove some of the data stored in memory regarding other players. This option can be added to the Ring Menu.
- This function should allow a smoother game process when leaving heavily crowded areas such as towns/cities and World Boss areas.
- This function can be used through the Ring Menu. Go to the start menu>Settings> Ring Menu Settings and add [Memory Optimizer] to the ring menu.
● A change has been added where when entering a load screen, certain temporarily stored data of other Adventurers will be automatically deleted.
If you are currently connected to Black Desert, you will need to restart your game in order to download the update.
For adventurers already in-game, you will need to turn off the game and check for updates on your console.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issues recently affecting the game, and will continue to improve the stability of the service.
[Update] [Updated] 11/24 Patch Notes Memory Optimization Update 24.11.2021
[Update] 11/19 Client Patch Crash Prevention Measures 19.11.2021
[Update] 11/13 Minor Patch 11/13 Minor Patch 13.11.2021
[Update] [Updated] 11/11 Patch Notes Part 1/3 Blue Maned Lion's Manor, Dream Horse Doom, Conquest War Pre-Season, and more! 11.11.2021