NA: After the June 21st Maintenance ~ Before the July 5th Maintenance (PDT)
EU: After the June 22nd Maintenance ~ Before the July 6th Maintenance (UTC+1)
ASIA: After the June 22nd Maintenance ~ Before the July 6th Maintenance (GMT+9)
During the event, the number of items obtained from Nouver have been doubled!
Nouver, Master of the Sandstorm
Intact Nouver's Reverse Scale
(Chance to obtain Nouver's Sealed Sub-weapon Box is doubled during the event period)
Intact Nouver's Reverse Scale
Bloodlit Eye of the Desert
※ The amount of Intact Nouver's Reverse Scale and Bloodlit Eye of the Desert you can obtain will be doubled, and their item drop rates will be unchanged.
※ During the event period, you will be guaranteed to obtain Intact Nouver’s Reverse Scale when defeating Nouver.
■ Where do I need Intact Nouver’s Reverse Scale?
Intact Nouver’s Reverse Scales are required to complete the second quest in the Inverted Garmoth Heart quest,which can be given to the NPC Black Eyeroot, located in O'dyllita. (Be careful as monsters along the way will hurt you. A lot.)
Chapter 2 of the ‘Orzeca’s Records: Time of Dragons’ quest line requires 400 Intact Nouver’s Reverse Scales. This quest line offers an Inverted Heart of Garmoth, which can be added to a subweapon or an awakening weapon, unleashing more of the inherent power of these boss weapons.
■ Why do I need the Bloodlit Eye of the Desert?
The Bloodlit Eye of the Desert is required to obtain the Nouverikant Costume, a trophy for those who defeat the Bloodstorm Nouver.
Adventurers who earn their Nouverikant outfit can also obtain a Tier 4 Nouvermon pet, which has a striking resemblance to Nouver.
For more information, check out the [June 22nd Patch Notes]
Eliminate the World Boss TIP!
1. World Bosses appear in specific locations, and anyone can join in!
2. It is recommended to join world bosses once you have built up a decent amount of Attack and Defense Power.
3. If a world boss is not defeated within 30 minutes, it will naturally despawn.
- World Bosses share hit points across all servers.
4. When a world boss is defeated, Adventurers are given rewards, and the amount of damage inflicted can help improve chances of getting better items.
- The World Boss spawn areas may include Combat Zones, so please pay close attention to your character’s safety. Please note that we are unable to provide any compensation or recovery assistance if you suffer losses due to normal in-game mechanics.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support].
- This event follows the [Event Rules].
New[Event] Celebrating Anime Expo 2022 Fan Art Contest Celebrating Anime Expo 2022 Fan Art Contest 29.06.2022
New[Event] BDOGraphy! Show the sights of Black Desert! 22.06.2022
New[Event] Special Login Rewards! Special Login Rewards! 22.06.2022
New[Event] One of the Best Hot-Time Events Ever! A whole host of Hot-Time events! 22.06.2022