Go to the [Purchase History] menu from the Pearl Shop to view the list of items purchased in the last 30 days.
◆ Cancel Purchase
1) You can cancel a purchase once per month per Family.
2) This will use the number of restorations for the month of canceling purchase. (Reset on the first day of each month).
3) The [Cancel Purchase] button will appear for purchases whose purchase date has not exceeded 7 days (168 hours) from the [Purchase History] menu.
4) Items obtained from purchases will be retrieved and you’ll get your Pearls reimbursed when you use the Cancel Purchase feature.
5) Any coupons used during purchase will be restored to the Coupon Book once canceled.
◆ How to Cancel Purchases
1) Select [Purchase History] from the Pearl Shop.
2) Select the item with the [Cancel Purchase] button from the [Purchase History] menu.
3) Confirm the amount of Pearls to be restored and items restored upon canceling the purchase.
4) The item will be retrieved and Pearls used for the purchase will automatically be restored after entering “Cancel Purchase”, pressing the back button to exit the text field, then pressing the [Cancel Purchase] button.
* You must enter the phrase correctly and subsequently exit the text field by pressing the back button in order to proceed with cancelling your purchase.
※ You must have all items obtained from purchases in either the character inventory of the character you’re currently playing with or in your Pearl inventory.
※ If you don’t have the items in your character’s inventory or Pearl inventory, or if you do not meet the requirements, you may not be able to cancel a purchase.
※ Any other items (dyes, transfused crystals, etc.) used on purchased items will not be restored once the purchase is canceled.
◆ Items with Purchase Restrictions
1) For items with purchase restrictions, the purchase restriction limit will also be restored to the previous value upon the completion of purchase cancellation.
2) However, if the purchase amount restriction resets after a certain period of time, no additional purchases will be added to the current total restriction limitation as compensation.
3) If you’ve canceled purchases of packs, the purchase restriction on the individual items will also be restored.
◆ Instances in Which Canceling Purchase Is Unavailable
Please contact Support for purchases that cannot be immediately canceled even when they meet the requirements for recovery.
1) Opened box items including outfit sets
2) Items that have been transferred to the Central Market Warehouse
◆ Instances in Which Canceling Purchase Is Unavailable According to the Operational Policy
You cannot cancel purchases that do not fall under the requirements for canceling a purchase according to the Operational Policy.
1) Items that have exceeded 7 days from their purchase date
2) Items with durability consumption
3) Products that do not include any items to be restored because they were all used already