A minor patch has been released to resolve the following issues.
- Fixed an issue where certain Season Pass rewards were not able to be collected.
After the 12/14 maintenance, certain season pass rewards could not be collected. An update has been released so Adventurers who could not collect these rewards now can.
- Fixed an issue where the Item Collection Increase Scroll UI was displayed in Korean.
- Fixed an issue where the Woosa class icon was displayed abnormally in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the game would disconnect if trying to play without having the game fully installed.
- Fixed an issue where the game may disconnect if the language settings are set to Chinese.
If you are currently connected to Black Desert, you will need to restart your game in order to download the update. For Adventurers already in-game, you will need to turn off the game and check for updates on your console.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issues recently affecting the game, and will continue to improve the stability of the service.
[Update] 12/20 Black Desert+ Mobile App Patch Notes 12/20 Black Desert+ Mobile App Patch Notes 20.12.2022
[Update] Patch Notes - December 14, 2022 (Last Updated: 12/19/2022 01:32 UTC) New character, new season, and many more! 19.12.2022
[Update] 12/05 Black Desert+ Mobile App Patch Notes 12/05 Black Desert+ Mobile App Patch Notes 05.12.2022
[Update] Patch Notes - November 30, 2022 The end of the 2022 Autumn Season 30.11.2022