Thank you for playing Black Desert for Xbox One. We always strive to deliver the best possible experience for our players, however sometimes we discover issues that crept through our QA process. Below is an issue of currently known issues in Black Desert for Xbox One:
- There is an issue where Black Spirit’s appearance doesn’t change after completing [Awakening] Traces of Edana. This will be fixed soon.
- There is an issue where the text will get cut off from the UI if there are more than three lines in a guild quest objective.
- There is an issue where some of Dark Knight’s skills are not displaying correctly when previewing them in Skill Demo mode.
- There is an issue where if you cancel a worker’s task when crafting a boat and then re-log into game, the quantity of materials shown in the World Map craft management UI displays incorrectly.
- There is an issue where the NPC in Calpheon that should give you the [Troublemaker at Kalis Parliament] quest doesn’t show up.
- There is an issue where some of Warrior’s skill motions don’t display properly when previewing them in Skill Demo mode.
- There is an issue with the Central Market where the cursor location resets to the first slot when selecting Category.
- There is an issue in the customizing UI where the text and slider overlap.
- There is an issue where the rank of a new guild member doesn’t show up because it isn’t refreshed in real-time.
- There is an issue where your previous death penalty shows up along with your current death penalty. Please note that only the most recent one is applied. (This applies to the trade items that you’re carrying that get destroyed as well.)
- There is an issue where locked skills that are set in your ring menu can’t be used.
- There is an issue where harpoon fishing doesn’t work as this feature is not yet available.
- There is an issue where web banners do not show up properly in certain instances.
- There is an issue where the Resurrection skill icon is shown upon reaching Witch/Wizard class Lv.45. Currently this skill is unavailable and will be added at a later update.
- There is an issue where after you successfully enhance an item to +15 using 'Stabilized Magic Black Stones', it will show the incorrect enhancement rate (100%) when trying to enhance further with 'Concentrated Magical Black Stone'. - You need to remove the item from the enhancement window and put it back in for the correct enhancement rate to show.
- There is an issue where storages are displayed in the World Map in towns that don’t have storage.
- There is an issue where sometimes the scoreboard UI will not disappear after the Red Battlefield concludes.
- The description of the A button functionality in the Horse Inventory is incorrect.
- There is an issue where the master volume in game gets set to zero when the cutscene for the [The Ritual] quest begins playing.
- There is an issue where if you switch the Y and A key bindings, you cannot set a quantity of items when selling to an NPC.
- There is an issue where you cannot upgrade your Dim Magical Armor.
- There is an issue where the articles in the [News] tab of the main menu are not functioning properly.
- There is an issue where scrolling (RS) in WebView is not functioning properly.
- There is an issue where all Black Spirits are only appearing in their first form.
[04 / 05 Updated]
- There is an issue where if the New Character Level Up Event’s level 55 reward “[Event] Enhancement Help Kit I” is opened, there are no Valk’s Cry.
- We are aware of the issue where the enhancement level is incorrectly displayed for equipment under +12 enhancement in the buy window after selecting it to buy. (Any sell group that has 2 or more enhancement levels in one category)
-> If the item you select to buy is registered on the Central Market, then you will receive the enhancement level you selected and the correct amount of silver will be deducted.
- There is an issue where you cannot claim Pearl items from storage if they have been sent there via "Send to Storage" option through the Mail. Please send us a ticket if you're experiencing this issue so that we can assist you in this matter as best we can.
- There is an issue where Red Nose boss can be damaged by another user's summoned Red Nose and the related quest cannot be completed. As temporary measure, please fight Red Nose away from others or restart the quest after forfeiting.
[04 / 07 Updated]
- There is an issue where Asula's Crimson Eye accessories cannot be obtained when defeating monsters in Mediah.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- There is an event quest that should not be displaying but can be seen in the game at the moment. This quest is not available, please disregard the quest.
- [Pearl Shop] There is an issue where you cannot navigate the shop after you press on the Shaggy Dog banner. Press B and you should be able to navigate again.
- There is an issue where the Guild window UI will refresh when the Guild Quest UI refreshes.
- When in the Storage UI, accessing the mount inventory window with no horse near by will cause the storage to lock up. You can exit the storage window and enter again to be able to normally access the storage.
- In the Character Customization, the 'Eye Value Sliders' are not working correctly.
- In the Character Customization, the 'Eye Liner' UI is not working correctly.
- There is an issue where regular guild members can invite their friends into a guild in the friend UI.
- In the Xbox tab of the Friend List UI, the Invitation window will pop up when you press LT.
- There is an issue where “This page is not yet available” is periodically displayed when selecting a Pearl Shop / Event Banner.
- There is an issue where some quests are being displayed in Korean.